A new low-cost smartphone has been unveiled in India by the Redmi sub-brand of Xiaomi. The second smartphone in the new A1 series, the Redmi A1+, has been released by the firm. The A1 was introduced a few weeks ago in India, and the A1+ is placed above it. The addition of the fingerprint scanner on the Plus variant makes the difference between the two phones the most obvious.
The Redmi A1 series is designed with individuals looking for a cheap smartphone experience in mind. Under the hood of the phone is a MediaTek CPU. On the rear, it has a twin camera configuration as well.
Xiaomi Redmi A1+ Specs & Price
6.52” 60Hz HD+ IPS LCD
2GB + 32GB
3GB + 32GB
Green, Blue & Black
2/32 GB: INR 7,499
3/32 GB: INR 8,499
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale