Xiaomi VP and Redmi brand manager LU Weibing officially revealed the launch date of the Redmi K50 series – It is set to arrive next Thursday, March 17. As per a leak, one of the phones in the series, possibly the Redmi K50 Pro+, will be powered by Dimensity 9000 and will cross the 1,000,000 points on AnTuTu benchmark.
We already saw the Redmi K50 Gaming, but now we’ll get the K50 series properly. That’s why Xiaomi fans are hyped about the new smartphones – the Chinese launch is just the first step ahead of the global launch.
The Dimensity 9000-powered member of the lineup on AnTuTu, which could also be the non-Plus version of the Redmi K50 Pro, hit exactly 1,0421,818 points. The result is a sum of the CPU, GPU, memory and user interface performance, and promises a mighty performance.
We’ll know which phone runs on which chipset soon at the event, but we do expect to see more teasers as we approach the day of the event.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch