Xiaomi’s Redmi K50 series has been attracting a lot of attention for the last couple of months as the company continues to share small details about the lineup while the leaks have revealed mostly everything there is to know. The latest teaser from the brand mentions details about connectivity.
The key point here is that the K50 series will be the first to support Bluetooth 5.3, which improves latency, power consumption and range. The handsets also make use of the LC3 audio codec for future-proofing. The said codec works under the Bluetooth 5.2 standard and higher, ultimately improving the audio streaming quality.
Furthermore the new connectivity features will be accompanied by dual-frequency GPS and IR blaster, substituting your remote controls. The IR blaster is commonly found on Xiaomi phones, so that’s not exactly a surprise.
The Redmi K50 series is scheduled to come as a surprise.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard