The Redmi K60 series is now undergoing design verification, and today a leaker disclosed a significant aspect of the entry-level smartphone in the range. The Xiaomi Redmi K60 will be powered by the Dimensity 8200 processor, claims Digital Chat Station.
Since 48MP imagers exist in a variety of sizes, we are unsure of which sensor will be used in the phone’s 48MP camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization).
This is the second time we’ve heard information about the next MediaTek chipset, which is meant to replace the Dimensity 8100. Yesterday, the same source said that the Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE would utilize a processor that would have a Cortex-X2 CPU core clocked at 3.1 GHz, matching the speed of the current top-of-the-line Dimensity 9000 chip.
A QHD+ display and a 5,500mAh battery that supports 30W wireless and 67W wired charging are also anticipated for the Redmi K60. The Redmi Boss asked his followers on Weibo whether they would want a Dynamic Island type of solution, suggesting Xiaomi’s sub-brand might adopt Apple’s unique UI.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale