In March, MediaTek chipsets in both vanilla and pro variants were introduced in the Redmi K50 series. The Ultra ultimately adopted the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 in August, and according to sources, the next Redmi K60 series will include a phone that uses Qualcomm’s 2021 flagship architecture.
According to Digital Chat Station, the series is already in the design verification testing stage, and manufacture will begin when the internal design has been determined to be secure.
The reliable source said that the claimed phone, which might possibly be the Redmi K60 in its purest form, will have a 2K screen, which some Chinese people confuse for QHD+ quality. A 5,500 mAh battery with 67W rapid charging over the wire and 30W wireless is another something we’re looking at.
This isn’t the first time the Redmi K60 range has been mentioned. Following the Apple event, William Lu, the head of Redmi and president of Xiaomi China, polled his Weibo followers to find out if they wanted Dynamic Island on the Redmi K60 phones. According to rumors, Xiaomi is already working on it and will soon release it.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale