The Redmi Note 11R will go on sale in China on September 30. Earlier this week, it was reported that Xiaomi’s Redmi was getting ready to introduce the Note 11R with twin rear cameras.
The Note 11R, according to Redmi, would include a 5,000 mAh battery and a 90Hz screen. Both of the SIMs will support 5G networks, and it will have 5G connection.
The business also released a poster that showed off the Note 11R’s resemblance to the Poco M4 5G. That comes as no surprise given that the Redmi Note 11R is reportedly a Poco M4 5G variant that isn’t all that dissimilar from the Redmi Note 11E presently on the market in China.
If the Redmi Note 11R is a Poco M4 5G rebadged, it will include the Dimensity 700 SoC, a 6.58″ FullHD+ LCD, and MIUI 13 running Android 12. It will have a 13MP primary camera on the back and a 2MP depth sensor joined by a 13MP primary camera up front. It will also offer 18W charging.
The Note 11R, according to Redmi, will go on sale in China tomorrow at 10AM local time, although the company hasn’t provided a price.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale