There is still no no word from the company officially surrounding the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S launch. However, the phone has been listed on FCC which is a hint at an imminent launch. It is in line with earlier rumors pointing at a February launch.
The listing doesn’t reveal much but it does confirm the model number 2201117TY and 2201117SY. As per the listing the handset will come pre-installed with MIUI 13. As per the listing the device will have three memory configurations – 6/64 GB, 6/128 GB and 8/128 GB.
From details available so far, we expect a 108MP main cam alongside 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro units and a MediaTek chipset. The rest remains a mystery.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch