There is still no no word from the company officially surrounding the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S launch. However, the phone has been listed on FCC which is a hint at an imminent launch. It is in line with earlier rumors pointing at a February launch.
The listing doesn’t reveal much but it does confirm the model number 2201117TY and 2201117SY. As per the listing the handset will come pre-installed with MIUI 13. As per the listing the device will have three memory configurations – 6/64 GB, 6/128 GB and 8/128 GB.
From details available so far, we expect a 108MP main cam alongside 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro units and a MediaTek chipset. The rest remains a mystery.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display