Last week Xiaomi announced the Redmi K50 series, and today the K50 duo went on first sale. The Xiaomi brand sold 330,000 units of the Redmi K50 and K50 Pro phones in just 5 minutes, according to Redmi’s Weibo handle.
The total units include 4 variants – two color options available in two memory configurations. It’s 10% better than the sales figures delivered by the predecessor series – the Redmi K40, which was sold in three versions with even more RAM + storage options.
Next sale in China is scheduled for next Tuesday, and we still have no word when the series will make it outside China.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch