Last week Xiaomi announced the Redmi K50 series, and today the K50 duo went on first sale. The Xiaomi brand sold 330,000 units of the Redmi K50 and K50 Pro phones in just 5 minutes, according to Redmi’s Weibo handle.
The total units include 4 variants – two color options available in two memory configurations. It’s 10% better than the sales figures delivered by the predecessor series – the Redmi K40, which was sold in three versions with even more RAM + storage options.
Next sale in China is scheduled for next Tuesday, and we still have no word when the series will make it outside China.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display