The Xiaomi Civi 2 will go on sale in China on September 27. Additionally, a different name for the gadget is allegedly planned for a later release on the worldwide market.
Numerous aspects of the incoming smartphone, like its camera sensor, battery size and fast charging have already been verified by the manufacturer. More information regarding the device has now been verified by fresh brand teasers. Let’s look at it now.
The company has announced that the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset would be used to power the gadget. The Samsung 4nm technology gives the processor numerous performance and efficiency improvements, making it the successor of Snapdragon 700 series chipsets like the Snapdragon 778G.
The manufacturer has also said that a new, 2387mm2 bespoke stainless steel VC liquid cooling unit would be used to cool this gadget. It is claimed to have a 200% higher heat dissipation capacity than the Xiaomi Civi from the previous year. The gadget will probably offer greater sustained performance in things like gaming when paired with a more powerful CPU.
A video suggests that the ‘Ice Blue’ color version would have the well-known glitter motif on the rear panel. Xiaomi has also hinted that the handset will launch in four color variants. We may infer that the pink and black color variants will also have the glitter pattern.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale