The Xiaomi 12 Pro is a nice and top tier smartphone, and has escaped the Chinese market, but it’s definitely no Ultra. Following the shockingly good Mi 11 Ultra from last year has to be the Xiaomi 12 Ultra, and today a new rumor from a reliable tipster suggests an expected launch date of the handset.
Apparently, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra will officially debut in China in May, and then it will make its way to other countries at some point after that. This is a redo of what happened with the rest of the 12 series, basically – revealed in China in December, unveiled for international markets in mid-march. Hopefully that wait won’t be as long for the 12 Ultra.
As per previous rumors, the 12 Ultra should sport the yet-unannounced Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ SoC, a 120Hz QHD OLED display, a 4,900mAh battery supported with 120W fast charging, and a Leica-branded camera module on the rear.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard