ZTE Axon 40 Ultra is the 2022 flagship phone from ZTE, which made its global debut two weeks ago. The flagship phone is finally available for sale. The Axon 40 Ultra is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and sports a large 6.8” FHD+ AMOLED display with high refresh rate. The back panel accommodates the large camera module. The highlight of the phone is the new second-generation under display camera.
Customers who pre-order the phone availed a discount of $50/€50/£40. The rest of the customers will get it at $800/€830/£710 for the 8/128 GB model or $900/€950/£810 for the 12/256 GB variant. The variants with 16GB RAM will remain exclusive to China.
The ZTE Axon 40 Ultra is up for grabs via the company’s official store in these countries and regions:
- North America: Canada, United States (not including American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands).
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (50 of 52 provinces), Sweden, United Kingdom.
- The Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Africa: South Africa (8 of 9 provinces).
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch