ZTE is prepared to introduce its Axon 40 series on May 9 and we’re expecting at least three devices – an Axon 40, Axon 40 Pro and Axon 40 Ultra. The latest teaser from the company reveals the Ultra model will pack three 64MP cameras on its back with a wide, ultrawide and periscope lens setup.
ZTE also shared a trio of samples from each lens showcasing their performance and confirmed all three cams will be able to capture 8K video.
There is nothing more mentioned regarding the rest of the specs on the camera sensors. Axon 40 Ultra will buy a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset as confirmed on Weibo though the rest of its specs remain to be seen. We do know the Axon 40 will introduce a new improved under-display selfie sitting under the 1440p AMOLED display.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder