The Axon 30S, which ZTE announced earlier today in China, is an improved version of the Axon 30S from the previous year. The Axon 30S’s software now boots Android 12 with ZTE’s MyOS 12 custom skin, although the hardware’s key specs and appearance are unaltered.
The noticeable feature of the Axon 30S is the 16MP under-display selfie camera and under-display fingerprint scanner. The phone is powered by the 4,200mAh battery supported by 55W charging speed. The handset is already available in China, but the international availability was not revealed at this point.
ZTE Axon 30S Specs & Price
6.92” 120Hz FHD+ OLED
8GB + 128GB
12GB + 256GB
Android 12, MyOS 12
Black & Blue
8/128 GB: CNY 1,698
12/256 GB: CNY 21,98
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale